Most Consumers Rarely Post About Brands On Social Media


Clarus Commerce’s “What Are the True Drivers of Loyalty In The Minds of Consumers?” report shows that 58% of U.S. consumers rarely or never post content on social media about a brand. Only 34% of consumers said they rarely or never look for online news about a brand, a hint that earned media strategies can help increase awareness among the remaining 66% of people who search articles for information about products and services.