LARISSA FAWLarissa Faw is a Reporter of MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) at MediaPost. You can reach Larissa at email@example.com.
Articles by Larissa All articles by Larissa
- 22squared Mobilizes Students For Ad Competition In Tampa in
Five teams have 48 hours to create an advertising campaign focused on raising awareness for a local non-profit, Eckerd Kids.
- Droga5, Space150 Use Bots, Mobile, Social To Screen Summer Interns in
Qualifying candidates may have to answer some tricky questions, like "How would dogs wear pants?"
- Tres Agaves Touts The Tequila Made In Tequila in
Characters in the campaign, including Carlos the Volcano Climber and Jorge the Jimador, among others, now have their own Facebook pages and interact with fans as Facebook Messenger chat bots.
- New LA Leadership For 72andSunny in
The MDC Partners agency has promoted Jenny Campbell to managing director of its Los Angeles office. She replaces Chris Kay who now oversees the agency's international responsibilities.
- FirstBank Is 'Banking For Good' in
The new tagline replaces one that became outdated when the bank started serving customers outside of its home state, which is Colorado.
- BIZ DEV: Eastman Chemical Picks SCC For LLumar in
Accounts on the Move on
- The Unlimited Group Hires First CMO in
The Unlimited Group is a small but growing market player that went private late last year with its acquisition by Dbay Advisors for an estimated $95 million. With support from Dbay, Unlmited is accelerating marketing and growth efforts.
- Lyric Campaign Promotes Hearing Aid's Invisibility in
A new campaign from Terri & Sandy promotes the Lyric hearing aid as one that can't be seen. Research shows many hearing challenged people avoid aids because they're obvious and unattractive.
- Brand Union Appointed AOR For Start-Up Airline Level in
The appointment came after a formal review. Launching in June, Level will become IAG's fifth airline brand alongside Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling.
- Horizon Media Helps Dean Foods 'Give' A Little in
Dean Foods is launching a new integrated sponsorship program with Bungalow Media & Entertainment, Intrepid, Inc. and Litton Entertainment, producers of "GIVE," the NBC Saturday morning series. Dean media AOR Horizon Media coordinated the effort.
Comments by Larissa All comments by Larissa
- Cannes Is No Longer An Ad Festival
(Online Spin on
Great article but having just come back after my first year, I have to disagree with some of these points. Lions do matter. Clients expect - demand - that their agencies to win and if they don't, they will likely get dropped. I also attended many panels where both brands and agencies specifically commented about the importance of bringing creativity back as the centerpoint.
- comScore Redefines 'Households' As 'Devices,' Says There Are 10-12 Per
Hey Josh. I just want to clarify that Matta did say that comScore calls households devices. Whether that is official or not, it was what he said during his panel. And your further explanation mimics his comments about the reasons why.