LARISSA FAWLarissa Faw is a Reporter of MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) at MediaPost. You can reach Larissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Larissa All articles by Larissa
- New Bank Campaign Tries To Ease Consumer Discomfort About Money Issues in
Many people are embarrassed about their lack of knowledge about money issues. Rockland Trust wants to create a conversation that puts people more at ease in that regard.
- Sure Beats Muzak: Asos Users Can Shop While Listening To Google Play Stations in
Asos is teaming with Google Play and Google's digital agency Essence to develop curated playlists to entertain shoppers while they are shopping on its platforms.
- Number Of Regular Linear TV Watchers Will Start To Fall In 2016 in
The decline of linear TV viewing is in direct correlation with the increasing quantity and quality of content available online, both from short-form platforms like YouTube and long-form platforms like Netflix.
- BIZ DEV: NBA Taps SMG For Media Duties in
Accounts on the Move on
- Liberty Mutual, Havas Worldwide Insure eBay Auctions in
For the winners of an ongoing sweepstakes anyway. Devised by Havas Worldwide the contest provides Liberty a way to promote its products on a site that has a natural need for insurance.
- Listen To The Music: Ignition's New Fan Report in
The majority of people (56%) listen to at least 10 music genres. Radio remains the most popular mode of listening. More than half of respondents (54%) consume music from CDs.
- Horizon Sets Up New Division To Navigate Advanced TV Buying in
Horizon said it will integrate its television innovation efforts with its national television activation team to spearhead innovation in the areas of advanced, programmatic and addressable TV buying.
- Otis Spunkmeyer Selects Nail Communications To Help Sell Cookies To Consumers in
This is the brand's first business-to-consumer effort. In the past, the cookie brand owned by Swiss conglomerate Arytza focused on food service.
- Sperry's Effort To Rock Your World in
The shoe brand and its agency, mono, sent the rock band Hunter Hunted on a trip to a sea cave to play where no one has ever recorded music before.
- JetBlue's Kelly Roe Lands At Digital Shop IMM in
Initially, she will partner with existing staffers across analytics, strategy, and media to build out a new Customer Value Management practice. A stand-alone CVM team will develop over time.