1. That somehow social media seems to have granted a license for some people to get really pissy. (Yes, that occasionally includes yours truly.) The keyboard and monitor create just enough of a barrier for us to forget that there are humans on the other end. Where's Emily Post when you need her?
2. That it's a lot harder to make a business out of blogging than you think.
3. That too many people are clogging Twitter's trending topics, in lame attempts to get attention.
4. That too many blogs require registering in order to comment. Let's break barriers down instead of building them up, and find other ways to get that information.
5. That many of us are hopeless slaves to social networking fashion, flitting from one hot service to another, like Carrie Bradshaw always on the hunt for a new pair of Manolos.
6. That Twitter doesn't have a nice, succinct "elevator pitch" so that everyone could understand how it works quickly and easily.
7. That (some) PR people are using social media as a new way to stalk their prey.
8. That you have to create a new email account every time you want to open a new Twitter account.
9. That Facebook's navigation still is a lot more convoluted than it needs to be.
10. That social media is just as good at spreading irresponsible rumors as it is the facts.
Just like last week, feel free to add your own. See you live next week, when I'm back from vacation.