Online Catalog Shopping Satisfaction Middle of the Road
The Millard Group's most recent Catalog Online Survey indicated that only 55% of the respondents had a good experience on the
sites from which they had recently made purchases.
"With competition increasing all the time, and online buyers becoming more sophisticated, ... Web sites often no longer meet the online
consumer's expectation," said Lilliane LeBel, Vice President Marketing Services.
Reported in the Coop Survey:
- 51% indicated that the site they were surveyed about was well laid out
and easy to shop
- 49% felt that the Web site offered reliable and accurate product search options
- 43% of customers surveyed found that they could quickly find the item they were
searching for on the site.
- 51% of customers are still not satisfied with the product descriptions they're given
- 73% of the respondents indicated that the "zoom" feature for enlarging
the photo of the item was "very important" when shopping online
- 61% of online shoppers are very satisfied with the quality of the merchandise they purchased from the catalog sites, up from 48%
in October 2003
You can find out more here.