Amie ReardonMember since December 2013Contact Amie
- Marketing Manager Punchbowl
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Punchbowl
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Digital-Marketing-Moms-4814308?gid=4814308&trk=hb_side_g
- Twitter: @PunchbowlTrends
- Framingham Massachusetts
- 01701 USA
Amie Reardon is the Marketing Manager for Punchbowl, the leading celebrations site for moms. She writes about marketing to moms on the Punchbowl Trends Blog and you can find her on Twitter @PunchbowlTrends.
Articles by Amie All articles by Amie
- Content Marketing And The Modern Mom in
We all know that today's mom is always connected, puts her family first, and expects only the best from her favorite brands. But why does this matter to content marketers? These "household CEOs" represent over a trillion dollars in household spending per year. Marketers who truly understand this audience can leverage great content to build loyalty and influence purchases.
- Use Emotion To Strike A Chord in
Wouldn't a brand be delighted to receive this kind of response to their product? "I saw it and I just had to have it." "My family would be so much happier with it in our home!" "I felt much safer after we bought one."
- Rock-Solid Ways Brands Can Connect in
It can be a challenge for brands to reach busy moms who are exposed to many messages each day - from emails and online advertising to TV commercials and beyond. To stand out, brands must fine-tune their messaging to resonate with what moms truly value.
Comments by Amie All comments by Amie
- 5 Questions To Ask Before You Post
Excellent article! I agree that it's careful to not just talk to hear your own voice when it comes to social media. It must be genuine, useful, and thought-out. Thanks for sharing!
- Women Who Inspire Greatness
Wonderful list, I will be sure to read more about each woman here!
- Rock-Solid Ways Brands Can Connect
Hi Bob, I have seen this stat several places lately - one example is here: http://www.m2w.biz/fast_facts.php I hope you found the article useful! Take care, Amie