Commentary

Best Session Title: Jordan Rohan

Jordan Rohan, analyst with RBC Capital Markets, is on stage now. His presentation title: "Internet 2007: Some Things Make Sense… …Others are Just Wacky." To his credit, he said he gets 80% of what's going on, and the other 20% falls under "wacky." That would probably give him a better split than the rest of us.
Next story loading loading..