The One Club for Creativity has announced its jury chairs for next annual ADC Awards, celebrating creative excellence in advertising and design.
This year’s jury chairs
- Advertising -- Greg Hahn, chief creative officer, BBDO New York, New York, NY, USA
- Brand/Communication Design -- Sagi Haviv, partner, designer, Chermayeff &
Geismar & Haviv, New York, NY, USA
- Experiential Design -- Valentin Spiess, CEO, iart ag, Basel, Switzerland
- Illustration -- Anita Kunz, illustrator, Toronto, Ontario,
- Interactive -- Debbi Vandeven, global chief creative officer, VML, Kansas City, MO, USA
- Packaging/Product Design -- Bruce Duckworth, cofounder, head of design,
Turner Duckworth, London, UK
- Photography Design -- Fumihito Katamura, photographer, Fumihito Katamura Photograph Office, Tokyo, Japan
- Publication Design -- Charlotte
Strick, principle, Strick&Williams, New York, NY, USA
- Typography -- Jean François Porchez, founder, Typofonderie, type director, ZeCraft, Clamart, France
chair for the Motion/Film Craft discipline will be announced shortly.