Frank PapsadoreMember since November 2016Contact Frank
- SVP Marketing Advertiser Perceptions
- 1120 Avenue of the Americas
- 4th Floor
- New York New York
- 10036 USA
Articles by Frank All articles by Frank
- The Silver Lining: A Reset, Not A Rebuild in
While some advertisers have panicked during the COVID-19 crisis, most advertisers are modifying and shifting their spend.
- Media Brands Need to Raise Their B2B Marketing Game in
Research Intelligencer on
There is now a renewed pressure on a marketing fundamental that most media brands have largely ignored over the past 15 years - B2B positioning. Given the struggle to get people to pay premiums on new platforms, advertising money grows more critical.
Comments by Frank All comments by Frank
- Only A Third Of Ad Execs Trust Their Audience Data, Measurements
(Digital News Daily on
You can see our Advertising Week presentation / panel discussion, and download the full report at https://www.advertiserperceptions.com/2017advertisingweek/
- The Vote Is In: Transparency Crosses 'Party' Lines: Clients, Agencies Agree 4As Is Right
Our methodology for the record... More than 300 digital advertisers were anonymously surveyed online on October 2016. Approximately 60% represented agencies and 40% marketers, and all were qualified as being involved in making digital media decisions on behalf of their company/ client. While the mix of titles and functions varied, more then 45% had VP level titles or above.