FreshAddress, LLC, a provider of email marketing database services, has made six new strategic hires.
- Jim Tinney as vice president of sales & marketing. Tinny will oversee all sales and marketing and drive expansion, reporting to FreshAddress CEO Bill Kaplan. He has led sales teams at 451 Research, Nielsen, OneSource, IDC and Forrester Research.
- Arthur Sweetserasdirector of enterprise sales. Reporting to Tinney, Sweetser will help accelerate company growth. He has worked for such firms as 250ok, eDatasource, e-Dialog, Evergage and 89 Degrees.
- Jordan Shatsoff asVP of engineering. He will oversee the development team, reporting to FreshAddress President Austin Bliss. He has worked for CambridgeSoft, PerkinElmer, Cengage, and FSEnet+ and Syndigo.
- Fernando Romero Alvarez and Mouli Ganapathyassenior developers. Together, Romero Alvarez and Ganapathyhave over 40 years of experience in software development. They will report to Shatsoff.
- Charles ("Chuck") Carlettaas product manager. Carletta joins FreshAddress from Deloitte Consulting. Reporting to Bliss, he will responsible for enhancing existing email solutions and working on new offerings to complement the firm’s Email Platform and Client Portal products.
Kaplan states, “The combined knowledge, experience, and skillsets of these new hires is a tremendous asset to FreshAddress and positions us for exponential growth over the next few years.”