Results for February 2010
- Your Website -- It's Where the Party's At
- Travelers consult many online resources in their search. And with thousands of travel sites claiming to know your brand better than you do, your brand site must strongly declare its presence as the single best, most accurate repository of information any interested traveler might want.
- Real-Time Bidding Is The Real Deal
- RTB lets advertisers define a set of parameters under which they're willing to pay more, or less, for a given profile.
- Want People To Come To The U.S.? Fix The Front Door First
- The U.S. is like one of those luxury jewelry shops where you need to be buzzed in just to look around. You know the merchandise is beautiful, but the whole process of getting through the front door and beyond the stare of the security guard can be a bit intimidating and overwhelming.