Results for May 2012
- Test Your Tourism PR IQ
- Think you're up to date on how to manage travel public relations programs? Take this quiz to see whether or not you're operating like a pro.
- Creating A Destination After Media Exposure
- Talk about eyeballs. An estimated 4.7 billion people will be watching the London 2012 Olympics on one kind of screen or another. That's almost 10 billion eyeballs - enough to give anyone a headache just thinking about it.
- The Pet Peeve: Official Mascot of the Business Traveler
- If you're a travel marketer on the hunt for an incredible sponsorship opportunity, have I got a great one for you! For years, business travelers have been a disorganized bunch with little collective voice. But now, thanks to the amplified magic of social media, they have a mascot to call their very own-The Pet Peeve(R)!
- TripAdvisor: Great Enabler Or Evil Empire?
- Everyone has an opinion.