Results for July 2011
- Stakes Are High In Luring Chinese To Travel To U.S.
- While Hilton and Starwood have come up with good basic approaches, all brands will have to find ways to distinguish themselves because everybody will be trumpeting their Chinese speakers, tea kettles and congee.
- The Vacation Should Start On Your Site
- The world's best concierges know that matching a guest's experience with their personal preferences and needs is essential to their success as a hospitality provider. And as a whole, the travel industry is often scrutinized on its ability to deliver satisfying customer experiences -- online or in person.
- Playing With Partners: Some Rules Of The Game
- As marketing grows ever more complex and intertwined, finding ways to link your brand to the glow of another and build upon a partner's existing customer base and affinity can provide powerful synergies if the approach is well thought-out and effectively managed.