Results for July 2010
- Back To Basics
- We must continue to remember that for all of the fancy points of differentiation we strive to find and market for our brands, these three basic areas will always matter as much if not more to our potential customers.» 0 Comments
- Will Google's Acquisition Of ITA Damage The Online Travel Industry?
- To those who are not in the travel industry, the July 1 announcement that Google has agreed to acquire flight information software company ITA Software Inc. for $700 million was just one more routine purchase for the ad search giant which vaguely said it would "create new ways for users to more easily find flight information online, and we're looking forward to welcoming them to Google."
If you are an Online Travel Agency such as Expedia or Travelocity and a Meta Search site like Kayak, the announcement gave you that armrest-gripping, stomach-churning jolt that you get when your plane drops ...» 0 Comments
- Managing Your Display Campaigns On A Product Level
- Until now, technology to manage display this way didn't exist; now it does and the marketers best positioned to take advantage of it are the search marketers. So go do it!» 0 Comments
- Giving Meaning To Sustainable Tourism
- Everyone seems focused on green. And there's nothing wrong with that. We've got to take better care of the planet and anything the travel industry can do to support that is welcomed. But that's only the beginning of the role tourism can play in improving the world.» 0 Comments