Vdopia Launches Programmatic Platform For Mobile Video

Vdopia, a mobile video ad firm and supply-side platform (SSP), on Tuesday announced the launch of a programmatic ad platform exclusively for mobile video advertising. The new platform is dubbed “Chocolate.”

The company says ads served through Chocolate are VAST compliant and claims Nielsen’s mobile OCR and comScore’s vCE measurement metrics are integrated into the platform. The company also says it has partnered with analytics firm Metamarkets.

Vdopia claims advertisers will be able to reach a potential 150 million unique users in the U.S. Saurabh Bhatia, CEO of Vdopia, said the new platform plugs into over 10,000 mobile apps and sites for inventory.

Nearly two-thirds (62%) of the inventory on the “Chocolate Marketplace” comes from the mobile Web, with the remaining 38% coming via mobile apps. Similarly, 64% is Android-supported while 36% of iOS supported, as of October 2014.

The company plans to launch the new platform in Europe and across Asia-Pacific “soon,” per a release.

"Chocolate" image via Shutterstock.



Next story loading loading..