Around the Net

TV Reigns, But Mobile World Cup Viewing Set To Double Since 2014

Although nearly two in three, 62%, will watch World Cup games on television, digital is catching up, eMarketer reports. An Ipsos study shows 13% of fans will watch a game on mobile, compared to 6% in 2014. Overall watching games "digitally" has crept up from 19% to 25% since the last World Cup.

Read the whole story at eMarketer »

Next story loading loading..