Tiffany Rolfe, Global Chief Creative Officer of R/GA, has been tapped to lead the jury for the 79th Annual OAAA Obie Awards.
The call-for-entries kicked off Thursday for the awards competition that honors creative excellence in out-of-home advertising design.
Other judges this year include:
• Shepard Fairey, Artist
• Susan Hoffman, Chairman, Wieden+Kennedy
• Kevin Grady, Executive Vice President, Head of Design, FCB Chicago
• Jonathan Mildenhall, Co-Founder and Chair, TwentyFirstCenturyBrand
• Jim Wilson, U.S. Chief Executive Officer, Talon Outdoor
• Leslie Wingo, President and CEO, Sanders/Wingo
Awards categories range from contextual OOH to experiential to integrated
multimedia. Craft awards will be given in categories like Copywriting, Digital Design, Photography, and more. The OBIEs also feature sector-specific awards in brand categories such as Automotive, Food
& Beverage, and Public Service & Nonprofits, among others.
Nominations will be accepted through December 31, 2020. See more details here.