GetResponse, a Gdansk, Poland-based marketing automation firm that serves international markets, has entered the ecommerce space with a platform that it says helps brands send transactional and
cart abandonment emails, among other things.
The company has had integrations with such firms as Shopify, Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce, but felt that it
“needed to expand our ecommerce automation solution,” states Daniel Brzeziski, Vice President, COO and head of product at GetResponse.
According to the company, the new
- No-code integrations with ecommerce platforms.
- Segmentation based on customer purchases, order history, and onsite behavior.
- Transactional emails, including automated purchase confirmations and trigger-automated abandoned cart emails.
- Promo codes: Users can drag and drop promo codes from
ecommerce platforms into newsletters, autoresponders, or automation messages.
- Product recommendations based on historical purchases and behavior. Sections within an email are
populated with products relevant to each recipient.
- Popups that can be created with a drag-and-drop function, requiring no code.
automation templates to help brands recommend products, recover lost sales, and use behavioral targeting.
- Omnichannel services covering email, web push notifications and