2 events found Tagged with Ad Tech
- August 19
- Lake Tahoe, California
Aug. 19, 2018 - Aug. 22, 2018
Tags: Ad TechAdvertisingBranded ContentBranded EntertainmentMarketing
When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail. And when data is the marketing hammer, most projects lean toward performance goals at the expense of branding considerations. But as marketers look toward longer term growth and customer acquisition in a cluttered landscape, they need a more strategic approach to building data, tech and the media plan itself. How can they keep this month’s bottom line results from overwhelming a sustainable growth strategy?
At the annual Tahoe summit for marketing strategists, the MediaPost Insider series confronts this increasing tension between brand and performance. Some of the world’s leading omnichannel brands as well as a new generation of direct-to-consumer upstarts will share their solutions for balancing brand equity and ROI. What does a long term brand strategy look like now? Are media and tech budgets shifting in the next year? How are marketers building deeper profiles, richer data that is aimed at of the customer base that drive growth? How do brands tell stories, build relationships with consumers in ways that also drive results.
This August, the smartest marketers share their strategy for making the whole add up to more than the sum of its parts.
We will explore:
- Brand strategy that drives both performance and growth
- Bringing data and media in-house
- Do you need a Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Personalization 2.0
- How DTC companies build brand with a performance media model
- Letting social influencers tell your story
- Branding and Attribution Modeling
- August 22
- Lake Tahoe, California
Aug. 22, 2018 - Aug. 25, 2018
Tags: Ad TechMarketingMedia Buying/SellingMedia Planning
After a decade of substantial growth as well as ongoing growing pains, programmatic advertising and data driven marketing appear to be entering a new maturity. At the Data & Programmatic Insider Summit we will explore how media buyers are advancing the quality, transparency, accountability, measurability and even the creativity of data-driven ads.Read morehttps://www.mediapost.com/programmaticinsidersummit/
We will explore how marketers are engaging a range of new tools, standards and techniques that are helping to normalize digital advertising. How are media buyers embracing new marketplace tools and dynamics on both the buy side and sell side? Will emerging protocols and standards succeed in improving transparency and supply chain trust in 2018? How will advertisers leverage data to improve both the targetability and creativity of video storytelling? And can mechanized advertising learn from the machines themselves in ways that improve not only efficiency but user experience.
We will cover:
- Rethinking video storytelling in a targeted, screen-agnostic world
- Can data drive improved user experiences?
- How supply path optimization, header bidding and first price auctions impact buyer strategies
- How initiatives like ads.txt may suppress fraud and improve transparency
- What we have learned about the true cost/benefit of brining programmatic in-house
- Will AI and machine learning change the data game for marketers?
- Leveraging the mobile in mobile