Zach RosenbergMember since November 2015Contact Zach
- Founder Zach Rosenberg Consulting, Inc.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zachary.rosenberg
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-rosenberg-211226/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZachRosenberg
- 4018 Hilton Head Way
- Tarzana California
- 91356 USA
After a 38 year career working at both full service and media standalone agencies, I am now a growth consultant working with clients on helping them find marketing solutions as well as working with agencies helping them with their business development initiatives.
Articles by Zach All articles by Zach
- Has The Virtual Office Finally Come Of Age? in
It's not a new concept and probably more than one agency has experimented with remote models over the years. But advanced technology, and the pandemic will likely make the virtual office the norm.
- Why Industry Awards Matter in
The validity of award programs has come into question for as long as I can remember. Are they truly meaningful? On many levels the answer is yes.
- Why Media Agencies Must Revive The Account Management Function in
With the complexity of client/agency relationships today, media agencies need to bring the account management function back to the forefront. A great account person provides leadership and inspiration and acts as the agency gatekeeper to what has become a relationship with a lot of moving parts.
- Streaming TV And The Critical Importance Of Branding in
All these streaming services will need to stock their digital shelves with existing television and film titles and spend heavily to market their new content to break through the immense clutter that will be unfathomable a year from now.
- The Return Of The Full-Service Agency Model in
There has been a lot of discussion about "rebundling" or reversing the now prevalent agency model of separate agencies for creative and media.
- Just How Many Brands Have Become Better Corporate Citizens? in
Brands have always recognized that they need to become better corporate citizens but has this become a widespread practice? More consumers today are taking a brand's mission and activism into account when making decisions about what to buy.
- Programmatic Buying: Embrace The Science But Don't Lose The Art in
How do we, as agencies, protect the responsibility of managing programmatic solutions for the brands we manage? As we evolve to a world of automation, will marketers cut us out completely, leaving our industry in utter turmoil?
- Look To The Stars To Better Navigate Television in
Television News Daily on
Viewers have more TV choices than ever before - not just what to watch but where and when to watch it. Viewers are no longer just the sun at the center of the solar system; they are the center of the universe. They are in control.
- Influennials - The Secret To Marketing To Millennials And Beyond in
While marketers have seemingly figured out the approach to reaching Millennials, a new generation is fast approaching. Born between 1997 and 2011, Gen Z is quickly coming of age. There are about 2 billion globally, approx. 27% of the world's population.
- Content Is King, Context Is Kingmaker in
Context-driven advertising is the vital key in connecting the consumer emotionally to your brand's message, engaging them and reducing their aversion to your message. The end of irrelevant ads is here.
Comments by Zach All comments by Zach
- Restaurant Coalition Launches The Great American Takeout Campaign
Veggie Grill realized that the current environment needed a collaborative approach from all restaurants to stimulate takeout orders. Working with their ad agency, High Wide & Handsome, #TheGreatAmericanTakeout took shape to encourage new behavior starting on Tuesday 3/24. It’s the start of a longer-term initiative to encourage takeout in this new stay-at-home context.
- Capital One Says Data On 106 Million People Was Stolen
(Email Marketing Daily on
These incidents are so unfortunate. I just saw a national Capital One commercial this morning. Maybe they should go dark for a few days just until consumers can be reassured their data is safe.