Zach RosenbergMember since November 2015Contact Zach
- Founder Zach Rosenberg Consulting, Inc.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zachary.rosenberg
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-rosenberg-211226/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZachRosenberg
- 4018 Hilton Head Way
- Tarzana California
- 91356 USA
After a 38 year career working at both full service and media standalone agencies, I am now a growth consultant working with clients on helping them find marketing solutions as well as working with agencies helping them with their business development initiatives.
Articles by Zach All articles by Zach
- Bending The Rules In A New Business Pitch Without Being Disqualified (Part II) in
Agency reviews are so difficult and time consuming. The stakes are high, and you want to have the best possible shot at the business. So, you must always uncover ways to tactfully bend the rules to ensure your agency will be successful.
- Bending The Rules In A New Business Pitch Without Being Disqualified in
There is a delicate balance between playing by the rules and bending them because the last thing you want is to be disqualified for not adhering to the process.
- This Article Is Brought To You By...Me! in
Though still used frequently, the phrase "brought to you by" on commercial TV seems a bit archaic today. If a brand is "bringing me" a program, then why aren't they paying a portion of my satellite TV subscription?
- Commercial Frequency Really Wears Me Out! in
I don't hear much about commercial wear out as much as I once did. Yet it's very measurable, especially with digital media and its ability to analyze data. It appears to me that creative isn't always being developed with that issue in mind.
- Has The Virtual Office Finally Come Of Age? in
It's not a new concept and probably more than one agency has experimented with remote models over the years. But advanced technology, and the pandemic will likely make the virtual office the norm.
- Why Industry Awards Matter in
The validity of award programs has come into question for as long as I can remember. Are they truly meaningful? On many levels the answer is yes.
- Why Media Agencies Must Revive The Account Management Function in
With the complexity of client/agency relationships today, media agencies need to bring the account management function back to the forefront. A great account person provides leadership and inspiration and acts as the agency gatekeeper to what has become a relationship with a lot of moving parts.
- Streaming TV And The Critical Importance Of Branding in
All these streaming services will need to stock their digital shelves with existing television and film titles and spend heavily to market their new content to break through the immense clutter that will be unfathomable a year from now.
- The Return Of The Full-Service Agency Model in
There has been a lot of discussion about "rebundling" or reversing the now prevalent agency model of separate agencies for creative and media.
- Just How Many Brands Have Become Better Corporate Citizens? in
Brands have always recognized that they need to become better corporate citizens but has this become a widespread practice? More consumers today are taking a brand's mission and activism into account when making decisions about what to buy.
Comments by Zach All comments by Zach
- Steep Ratings Declines Create Potential Prime-Time Cash-Back Scenarios
(Television News Daily on
- Restaurant Coalition Launches The Great American Takeout Campaign
Veggie Grill realized that the current environment needed a collaborative approach from all restaurants to stimulate takeout orders. Working with their ad agency, High Wide & Handsome, #TheGreatAmericanTakeout took shape to encourage new behavior starting on Tuesday 3/24. It’s the start of a longer-term initiative to encourage takeout in this new stay-at-home context.
- Capital One Says Data On 106 Million People Was Stolen
(Email Marketing Daily on
These incidents are so unfortunate. I just saw a national Capital One commercial this morning. Maybe they should go dark for a few days just until consumers can be reassured their data is safe.
You haven't told us anything about yourself! Surely you've got something to say. Tell us a little something.