MAYA ABULASHVILIStaff Writer
Articles by M All articles by M
- Book Review: Shareology - How Sharing Is Powering The Human Economy in
It's easier than ever for individuals to get goods and services from each other and not just from brands, which has birthed a more collaborative way of doing business. That forces brands to re-examine their approach to customer relationships.
- Review: 'YouthNation': Building Remarkable Brands In A Youth-Driven Culture in
Matt Britton argues that the counterculture of the Sixties has become the culture today. We are now living in a "hyper-socialized, experience-obsessed marketplace" that is no longer an age group or demographic. It is a culture available to everyone.
- Book Review: 'Television Is The New Television' in
TV Watch on
Michael Wolff safely assumes that people won't likely stop watching TV (as business model), even if they stop watching the TV (as distribution channel).
- Match.com Android App in
- The Tonight Show: Jimmy Fallon App in
- The Sunnycomb App in
- The Experian Credit Tracker App in
- The Preggers App in
- Salesforce Analytics App - Revolutionizing Business Analytics in
- TED App - Idea Spreading Went Mobile in
Comments by M All comments by M
- Review: "Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising"
The book illustrates number of examples (Instagram, Dropbox, Twitter, Airbnb, Uber, Pinterest etc.) 'Growth Hacking' is an amalgamous term, which makes it hard to categorize or say definitively whether it is A thing. I'd say it's rather a mindset.