Salesforce is opening its Salesforce Connections event by announcing several email enhancements to its Einstein Marketing Cloud and new Commerce Cloud features.
The improvements should “take the guesswork out of knowing when to send and how frequently to send marketing messages" as well as improving effectiveness with content tagging and transactional messages, states R “Ray” Wang, principal analyst and CEO of Constellation Research, Inc.
According to Salesforce, the enhanced Einstein capabilities include:
- Einstein Engagement Frequency — Determines how many emails it takes to keep customers engaged.
- Einstein Send Time Optimization — This AI solution predicts the best time to send marketing emails.
- Einstein Content Tagging — This tool uses image recognition to tag thousands of images within a content library, helping users save time.
- Transactional Messaging — Clients can use this to integrate transaction and promotional emails into the same campaign and understand the customer journey.
Einstein has enabled brands to “better engage with their customers with personalized marketing campaigns, increasing the effectiveness of campaigns while lowering costs,” states Rebecca Wettemann, vice president of research at Nucleus Research.
In addition, Salesforce is debuting these products:
- Page Designer For Commerce Cloud — A low-code feature that enables commerce teams to dynamically create and manage their ecommerce sites.
- MuleSoft Accelerator — This helps brands create connected commerce experiences with pre-built integration templates.
- Expanded digital customer service tools — The new channel menu goes beyond the static "contact us" page, the company says. Consumers can start conversations with brans via SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or web chat.
Salesforce says it processes 4.1 billion personalized emails per day for State Farm, e.l.f. Cosmetics, Conagra and other clients.