In an extension of its "Bacardi Together" campaign, Bacardi rum has launched a multiplatform effort employing Live Nation Entertainment's digital, mobile and social media properties. Live
Nation owns Ticketmaster.com, as well as LiveNation. com.
The "Best Shared Live" campaign is targeting 20-something consumers who enjoy nightlife and music by helping them plan summer
activities and connect with one another, according to the brand.
Elements in the campaign include:
- A custom Facebook module on LiveNation.com and Ticketmaster.com will position
Bacardi as a brand that brings music fans together within the social media environment. The integration will be a "unique, bilateral" Facebook application allowing fans to let their friends know which
concerts they are planning to attend, according to Bacardi.
- Bacardi products will feature download codes for Live Nation Entertainment Concert Cash, redeemable for tickets and
artist merchandise on LiveNation.com's Bacardi-branded landing page.
- A Best Shared Live sweepstakes offering a grand prize of four tickets to any U.S. Live Nation Entertainment
event the winner chooses, plus airfare and accommodations. The sweeps will be promoted across all Live Nation Entertainment media channels.
- A Bacardi-branded summer concert guide,
created by Live Nation. This is a custom-content platform offering unique videos highlighting artists on tour this summer.
- Bacardi will also be integrated into Live Nation
Entertainment's mobile advertising platform.