The Vizio-led Open Addressable Ready (OAR) effort -- which promotes and scales up national addressable TV campaigns -- says seven key technology partners have met certification specifications.
The list includes LTN Global, Beachfront, FreeWheel, Invidi, Google, Adcuratio and Extreme Reach.
Recently, Vizio said it exceed 11.2 million U.S. addressable TVs launching live addressable TV ad campaigns with top TV networks.
OAR Ad Tech partners efforts included recent campaigns.
* Both FreeWheel and Beachfront completed trials of live national addressable TV ad campaigns on OAR-enabled Vizio TVs -- trials that reached more than 3 million Vizio TVs.
* Adcuratio Media, for ViacomCBS and Fox, handled large addressable campaigns across broadcast and cable networks, including the first addressable effort for live sports -- a campaign spanning more than 200 broadcast markets.
* Extreme Reach integrated OAR watermark encoding on its platform, as well as testing addressable ad replacement in syndicated TV programming.
* Invidi Technologies is now OAR-certified with its addressable ad tech reaching millions of smart TVs, as well as DirecTV, Dish Network and Verizon set-top boxes for WarnerMedia networks.
* Google recently completed its certification for its Google Ad Manager video and advanced TV solutions. LTN Global’s metadata services are now compatible with OAR partners.
All techology partners can now work more closely with the groups steering committee members, which include:
Disney’s Media Networks, WarnerMedia, Comcast Corp, NBCUniversal, ViacomCBS, Discovery, Hearst Television, AMC Networks, Fox Corp., Scripps and Univision, as well as media agency members, including: Publicis Media, Omnicom Media Group, GroupM, IPG/Magna, Dentsu Aegis Network, Havas, Horizon Media and RPA.