- A Vulcan Salute For The Best Ad Campaigns
- Last Wednesday, during Creative Week, The One Club held its annual One Show honoring the best ad campaigns of the past year. Creative folks know how to throw a good party (obviously), especially when it comes to an awards reception.» 0 Comments
- A Little Rain Can't Keep Email Insiders Down
AMELIA ISLAND, Fla. – Rapleaf’s Cecily Jaros wondered what she had missed at the Email Insider Summit, gesting on Twitter: “I can't seem to find 'monsoon' on the conference agenda -- can you clear this up?”
Sadly, only Mother Nature can and she seems exceedingly uncooperative. There is no sign that the nasty rain and wind, which has rendered the beach outside the Omni Amelia Island useless, will abate until attendees at the MediaPost event have skipped town....» 0 Comments
- You Don't Need to Search Far for Fun on Amelia Island
- On Sunday through this morning, search experts descended upon Amelia Island for MediaPost's bi-annual Search Insider Summit for three days of learning and networking in sunny Florida.» 0 Comments
- 500 Women Strong At Horizon Media
- On Tuesday, April 23, Horizon Media opened their doors and their amazing roof deck to 500 women in media, advertising and entertainment for cocktails and networking.» 0 Comments
- Redefining The Meaning Of Housewarming With Yext
- On March 5 I headed over to Yext's housewarming party to celebrate their new digs, located in the area that I think is one of New York City's newly defined neighborhoods: NoMad, aka north of Madison Square Park.» 1 Comments
- An Evening with the Skinnygirl
On Tuesday, February 5th, Warner Bros. Brand Networks celebrated their fall line-up at Amy Sacco’s newly opened club, No. 8 with their newest talk show star Bethenny Frankel.
Being a huge fan of the Skinnygirl and the empire she created, I could not miss this event! The evening began for me with a couple Skinnygirl margaritas (the bottled drink that put Bethenny on the map) and I earned these drinks, let me tell you, getting to the bar was no easy ...» 0 Comments
- 'Check Out My Web Series!': NATPE In Miami
- It's the end of January -- and while, yes, there have been some unseasonably warm days up north, I do recall my Twitter and Facebook feeds being inundated with "I'm done with the cold" updates. These updates didn't come from me, however, because I am based in the Miami area now, where networking cocktails are served outdoors with the crush of the ocean rambling behind you while palm fronds tickle the sky. As was the case this week at NATPE Miami: Content First.» 3 Comments
- Agencies Tie One On At Creative Media Awards
- Last Wednesday over 200 agency big thinkers, decked out in their dapper best, descended upon The Yale Club for MediaPost's Creative Media Awards dinner and presentation. Now in its ninth year, the awards show recognizes that the process of media buying, planning and strategy is every bit as creative as mocking up a print ad, or creating snazzy online campaigns.» 0 Comments
- Vibrant Media Reinvents Halloween
What happened to Halloween?! The effects of Hurricane Sandy caused major devastation, loss and inconvenience - not to mention the fact that we skipped my favorite holiday. But even I wasn't in the mood to celebrate this year, Halloween just felt so trivial in comparison to what we had all collectively gone through in the wake of this disaster.
So what is a company to do when their annual Halloween Party bash was scheduled in the midst of all of this? Reschedule & Recreate, of course!
- In A Word, BuzzFeed Music Event Was So OMG (Okay, So It's An Acronym, Not A Word, But You Get My Drift)
- The digital elite were out on the town Tuesday night to fte the launch of BuzzFeed's new music vertical, BuzzFeed Music and their partnership with Rdio, a Web-based music streaming service. The partnership will allow BuzzFeed to use its music channel and homepage as a place where users can discover new music through sponsored Rdio posts and units.» 0 Comments