Results for February 2007
- Does Consistent Use of Nudity In Ads Equal Risk?
- Or does it become a brand's expected M.O.? Case in point, Bluefly.com, a site where designer clothes and accessories can be bought at a discounted price.
- Luxor Has Big Balls
- Back in 2005, H&M placed a ginormous ad on the Flatiron building, much to my dismay. Placing an ad on a faux pyramid in the middle of the desert, however, seems appropriate in my book.
- Get On The Bus... Or Stay and Watch TV
- If portable heaters were part of this ad campaign, lots of people would be late for work.