Results for September 2010
- Honda Turns Times Square Into A 3D Play Station
- Honda created a 3D circus in Times Square last Thursday with "CRZ3dNYC," an event showcasing the 2011 Honda CR-Z Sport Hybrid.
- Campaign Literally Spells Out Benefits Of Adult Literacy Program
- Solving a puzzle, whether it's work-related or a brainteaser, gives the problem-solver a proud sense of accomplishment. Think of what an "a-ha" moment on the face of a child resembles. I bet you're smiling.The Greenville Literacy Association in Greenville, South Carolina used a guerrilla campaign with street optical illusions to illustrate the services the company provides to its adult literacy students.
- Fake Company Promotes Real Microsoft Office and Share Point Products
- How do you promote Microsoft Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 to a target audience that's difficult to reach with traditional ad campaigns? Create a campaign that speaks their language: techy.