Results for September 2011
- Parsons The New School for Design Scores The Sounds Of The City
- Hello darkness, my old friend. If I used sensors to listen to you closely, then added musical notes, how would you sound? Happy? Sad? Fast?
Parsons The New School for Design launched an experiential project in New York City called SoundAffects.
Sensors were placed throughout a city block that listened and recorded temperature, color, sound, movement and light. An interactive wall was erected on that same block, housing additional sensors and headphone jacks. Each sound was matched with a musical composition that changed along with the environment. For example, rush hour produces more foot and vehicle traffic than ...» 0 Comments
- Get Your Game On: ALDO Shoes Sponsors Contest With 'A Lot of Sole'
- Obsessed with shoes? Enjoy playing roulette and slot machines? ALDO Shoes launched a trio of online games to complement its offline fall/winter campaign, "Get Lucky."» 0 Comments
- Cheesy In Chicago: Qdoba's Queso Quest
- When I think of famous Chicago foods, I think of deep-dish pizzas, hot dogs and Italian beef. Will these foods, and other random eats, taste better or worse when smothered with Qdoba Mexican Grill's 3-cheese Queso? The only way to find out is to travel the city in a food truck stocked with nothing but Qdoba's 3-cheese Queso and driven by Joey Dundale, an up-and-coming Chicago comedian with a legitimate love of Queso.» 0 Comments