Results for August 2006
- All Aboard
- How to increase sales and brand awareness on a petitely packaged laundry detergent called small & mighty? Hire Goliath as your promoter.
- Veni, Vidi, Vici... Times Square
- HBO turned Times Square into a modern-day Roman Colosseum to promote the DVD release of its series "Rome."
- Straight Outta YouTube
- Twelve days live and more than half a million views later, Smirnoff's two-minute "Tea Partay," uploaded to YouTube, is generating a fair share of buzz.
- Tag, You're It
- The last thing you'd expect to see when buying a pair of running shoes is a tag ad affixed to its laces. Does the tag double as a coupon for matching accessories (socks or workout wear)? No, Kaiser Permanente, the nation's behemoth HMO, staged the promotion to drive traffic to a branded microsite devoted to healthy living.