Results for March 2007
- Resurrecting The Dinner Party
- Much like the handwritten note, dinner parties planned by young adults seem to have become obsolete. Trader Joe's launched a two-city campaign in an effort to revive the dinner party ritual and hawk its ever-changing store menu.
- Meet the Adachis, Adventurous Spokesfamily For Milk
- The California Milk Processor Board is breathing new life into its iconic "Got Milk?" campaign, introducing viewers to a family of four on a mission to get the last existing glass of milk.
- The Game of Life Takes Visa
- Visa is everywhere you want to be... even where you'd least expect it. MasterCard holders, look elsewhere.
- Putting Gang Violence Under The Microscope
- How do you solve a problem like gang violence? Compare its deadliness to that of cancer, smallpox and H.I.V.