Results for May 2008
- Mixed Signals
- In the age of TiVo and DVRs, ensuring that eyeballs view a brand's message has become a challenge for both the brand and its agency. There are inventive ways to get around this, yet equally creative campaigns that involve partnerships with TiVo do exist.
- Alicia Keys Into 'Idol' Giving
- During last month's broadcast of American Idol's "Idol Gives Back," Alicia Keys promoted her upcoming documentary, "Alicia in Africa: A Journey to the Motherland" both on the show and off.
- How To Make All Conversations About You
- If your work in the Association of Independent Commercial Producers (AICP) Show was part of the permanent archives of The Department of Film at The Museum of Modern Art in New York City, wouldn't you want to tell friends and strangers alike? The only thing to do is manipulate conversations from designated topics to you.