Results for November 2009
- Adapt To Reach Your Audience
- From spouses to children, health to finances, friends to colleagues, finding the triggers to how a mom engages is not an exercise for the weak, nor is it one that is going to be delegated anytime soon.
- Maclaren And The Recall
- Looking for just a little more proof that social media can spread its tentacles far and wide -- and get results by engaging both moms and brands? Simply Google or Twitter Search "MacLaren Stroller Recall."
- 5 Mom-Centric Web Design Trends
- A possible trend we see on the horizon for mom-centric websites is the use of transparent effects, which can evoke both the softness associated with babies and the new sophistication associated with today's affluent moms.
- Capturing Mom's Holiday Shopping Dollars
- Moms with older children expect to spend more than last year. This is good news for marketers and brands with the right marketing plans in place to capture holiday sales.