Results for July 2002
- ClickPick: WebSideStory’s HitBox Enterprise
- What do people do when they visit a particular website? Where do they go after the homepage? What do they click on? What attracts and holds their attention and what makes them leave? Many websites have long looked at visitor behavior as the missing piece of the puzzle in maintaining a successful site, and online advertisers have long lusted after that kind of information.
This month’s ClickPick — WebSideStory’s browser-based HitBox Enterprise — provides a solution to the problem. Simply put, the newly-patented HitBox can tell you just about everything you could ever want to know about user activity ...» 0 Comments
- Tim & Tom's Excellent Adventure
- The story of how two well-known media guys got fired from their jobs, did some serious soul-searching, and started an agency of their own.» 0 Comments
- Agency Profile: Arnold Worldwide
- Arnold Worldwide is attracting as much attention for its innovative media buying tactics as it is for its famous creative campaigns. » 0 Comments