Michael McLarenMember since June 2015Contact Michael
- CEO - Merkle B2B Group Merkle Inc
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-mclaren-2551612/
- Twitter: michaeljmclaren
- New York New York
- 10017 USA
Forever curious about the intersection of creativity, technology and data - their impact on marketing communications and the endless possibilities for connecting with customers in new and different ways
Articles by Michael All articles by Michael
- 'Customer Lifecycle' Grabs Attention Of Brands, Agencies Focus On 'Loyalty' in
As the ongoing debate between customer retention and acquisition continues, one thing is for certain: managing the entire "customer lifecycle" is arguably one of the most important aspect of marketing today.
- 'Lead Generation,' 'Brand-Building Strategy' Intent Data Spikes Among Brands in
Companies are strategizing for the new fiscal year ahead.
- Performance Marketing Focus Remains On Video, Search in
Expect to see gains in video and performance-oriented ads to continue post-pandemic.
- Why Marketers Are Going To The Video in
No longer just a nice-to-have, video consumption increased overwhelmingly during the pandemic, leading marketers to feel more positive about the ROI offered by video marketing.
- Marketer Interest In Search Continues To Surge, Albeit More For SEO Than SEM in
Search & Performance Marketing Daily on
For the fourth straight week, intent data shows "search engines" are the most-searched topic among brand marketers, according to Bombora Company Surge.
- Conversion Optimization: Brands, Agencies Diverge in
Converting audience traffic into sales is, perhaps, the biggest challenge facing marketers today.
- Inquiring Brands Want to Know: Search, Customer Behavior, Mobile App Automation in
"Search engines" was the No. 1 trending topic among brands in recent weeks, signaling an intent to derive insights from search efforts in order to optimize one's online marketing efforts to the fullest degree possible.
- Brands Show Heightened Interest In Personalized Content, 'Opt-Out' Too in
In this week's analysis of Bombora's Company Surge data, "real-time personalization," "brand voice," and "content personalization" were among the top five trending topics among the MediaPost 500.
- Intent Data Show Increased Interest in 'Online Video' Among Both Brands And Agencies in
"Online video platform" was up again this week among both marketers and agencies, as the pandemic amplified video consumption habits for the foreseeable future.
- Brand Interest Piques For 'Networked Digital Signage,' 'Social Business' in
After a dormant year, the travel industry predicts domestic travel to bounce back in the third quarter to pre-pandemic levels. For marketers , digital-out of-home presents additional opportunities to reach target audiences.
Comments by Michael All comments by Michael
- 'Local Marketing' Surges, 'Content Marketing' Erodes
Thanks for the feedback. We are looking at a relatively small sample scale from week to week and accordingly, our commentary is simply meant to provide insights into interests and,from this, indicate potential intent to take an action. It is a hyper focused view into the challenges brands and agencies are being faced with every day – with the goal of bringing awareness to those areas where we might be able to anticipate needs. We focus on those topics with the with the highest % of interest spikes each week. Hope this clarifies. Michael