Michael McLarenMember since June 2015Contact Michael
- CEO - Merkle B2B Group Merkle Inc
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-mclaren-2551612/
- Twitter: michaeljmclaren
- New York New York
- 10017 USA
Forever curious about the intersection of creativity, technology and data - their impact on marketing communications and the endless possibilities for connecting with customers in new and different ways
Articles by Michael All articles by Michael
- Why Are Marketers Studying Anti-Spam Content? in
Perhaps it has something to do with online shoppers noticing a corresponding uptick in phishing scams around the holidays?
- Yes, 'Mail Order' Is Still A Thing, And Interest Is Spiking Among Marketers in
Interest in "mail order" -- the original direct-to-consumer (D2C) marketing -- has been climbing steadily since early November.
- Marketers Dig Deep On 'Brand Equity,' 'Predictive Lead Scoring,' 'Dynamic Creative' in
What's in a brand? Marketers want to know. "Brand equity" has continued to grow in ad executive content consumption rankings since early November.
- Marketer Interest In 'Mixed Reality' Surges in
Interest in "demand planning" was also trending among advertisers.
- Why Marketers Are Suddenly Obsessed With Customer Experience & Engagement in
Advances in analytics, data, and technology are driving new levels of personalization, which are quickly becoming the new norm.
- The Hottest Keyword Among Big Brands Is 'Keywords,' Literally in
With more people self-directing their own digital journeys, keywords can offer glimpses into their minds.
- Media Attribution, AIOps Spark New Brand Interest in
Artificial intelligence for IT operations, or AIOps, rose dramatically this week.
- It's Not Just Congress: Ad Folks Want To Know More About Social Media, Too in
"Television production" is one of the most-consumed topics by brand marketers and has been climbing since August.
- Ad Execs Turn Their Focus To 'Content,' 'ROI' in
Intent data also showed "content marketing" to be the topic most consumed by agencies this week.
- Marketers Are Studying Brand Safety, Chatbots in
Intent data also show agencies reading up on "brand safety" to achieve business goals, protect ad spend and avoid the "bad bots."
Comments by Michael All comments by Michael
- 'Local Marketing' Surges, 'Content Marketing' Erodes
Thanks for the feedback. We are looking at a relatively small sample scale from week to week and accordingly, our commentary is simply meant to provide insights into interests and,from this, indicate potential intent to take an action. It is a hyper focused view into the challenges brands and agencies are being faced with every day – with the goal of bringing awareness to those areas where we might be able to anticipate needs. We focus on those topics with the with the highest % of interest spikes each week. Hope this clarifies. Michael