AMY CORRAmy Corr is managing editor, online newsletters for MediaPost. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Amy All articles by Amy
- Jones Soda Labels Come to Life Via AR in
The company created a Jones Soda app, and consumers who download it and scan a bottle with a "Reel Label" icon can watch their label come to life with the help of augmented reality.
- OOH Agency Talon America Debuts Data Management Platform Ada in
The platform launched in the UK in 2019, with McDonald's, Virgin Media, and Starbucks in Europe using the DMP for data-driven audience targeting strategies for their OOH campaigns.
- OMD Is The Global Billings Leader For No-Growth 2020 in
That's according to the latest COMvergence global billings rankings report which found billings fell 7.3% in 2020.
- Visa Gets A Brand Makeover, New Positioning With 'Meet Visa' Campaign in
The 60-second spot created by Visa's creative AOR, Wieden+Kennedy, redefines Visa as a network, offering much more than credit card services.
- Have Questions About Blockchain? No Worries, 'Blocky' Has Answers in
Blocky the puppet stars in a new ad campaign for fintech company Figure which uses blockchain for loan origination and other services.
- Media Veteran Paquette To Lead New Content, Insights Unit At SmithGeiger in
The new practice, AccelerateSG, will serve as a dedicated division for brand, content, and creative insights, addressing emerging trends in television broadcasting and other media.
- Ad Council, United Way Team On Campaign To Promote 211 Resource Line in
Calling 211 or visiting 211.org gives users access to more than 200 agencies and thousands of local experts across all 50 states.
- McCormick To Pay $100,000 For 'Director Of Taco Relations' in
Yes, it's a promotion and the hours are darn good-just 20 hours a week (four months total). Taco enthusiasts can apply via social media.
- accessiBe Campaign Draws Attention To Lack Of Internet Accessibility For Disabled People in
The company teamed up with Borax Creative Filmmaking for campaign describing its mission while using notable people in the disabled community.
- Garden of Life Campaign Censored For Using 'P' Word: Poop in
Ads, created by Humanaut, include two versions. Many networks rejected creative with the word poop -- you know, that thing we all do.