AMY CORRAmy Corr is managing editor, online newsletters for MediaPost. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Amy All articles by Amy
- Nickoria Johnson Elevated To Chief Diversity Officer At Omnicom's Credera in
She joined the agency two-and-a-half years ago as Principal in the management consulting practice and Geo Lead for the Dallas office.
- Agency Anniversary Held Inside Minecraft Video Game in
Toronto agency john st. turned 20, and large gatherings are still discouraged in Canada. This led the agency to go all out-- inside the popular Minecraft video game.
- Sick Of Staying At Home? Well, Your Home Has A Few Thoughts About You, Too in
HotelTonight, part of Airbnb, has launched its first digital and social campaign from agency barrettSF.
- Match Unveils New Brand Platform 'Adults Date Better' in
The new platform is based on research conducted by Mojo Supermarket, where users emphasized that dating as an adult is less than spectacular.
- SXM Media Launches Agency-Focused AQ Academy in
GroupM has served as pilot partner for this program and has been testing it with hundreds of participants over the past month.
- Deloitte Digital Hires Kenny Gold As First Head of Social, Content + Influencer in
"Social is the most human channel to connect with people out in the world," said Leslie Sims, Deloitte Digital's newly hired Chief Creative Officer. "It was time to bring in a leader committed to embedding social thinking into all of our brand ecosystems.
- WARC Report Identifies Trends Among 2021 Cannes Lions Effectiveness Winners in
WARC interviewed both jurors and Creative Effectiveness Lions winners and analyzed the metadata from all entries and found four themes that led to commercial success.
- Meijer Campaign Focuses on Delivery Service, Updated App in
"Stop and Go" is the second of four ads to launch this year as part of a larger campaign for grocery chain's free pickup service.
- Krave Craves Something New, Rebrands With Campaign Starring Shaun White in
White is a Krave investor and global brand ambassador, and "Krave Better" marks the company's first campaign since a rebrand earlier this year.
- Let The Agency Games Begin: McGarrah Jessee Unveils Adland Gaming League in
The Austin-based ad agency debuted Patch Notes Playgrounds, a gaming league where industry gamers can compete, socialize, and talk about what we're seeing in the industry.