Ken KleinMember since August 2019
- EVP OUTDOOR ADVERTISING ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA, INC.
- Twitter: @kkleinoaaa
- Washington District Of Columbia
- 20036 USA
EVP @ Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA); Dean's Advisory Council @ Scripps College of Communication, Ohio University
Articles by Ken All articles by Ken
- Big-Spending Bloomberg Veers Into Out-of-Home in
Marketing Politics Weekly on
The Mike Bloomberg 2020 campaign is adding out-of-home media to its unprecedented spending on TV and digital ads. Bloomberg's foray into out-of-home media reflects broader points. Some rich irony, too.
- Colorado Greenlights Cannabis Billboards in
Colorado, a pioneer in marijuana legalization, has revised its rules to allow pot ads on billboards. The new rules call for 500-feet billboard buffers from schools, places of worship, and public playgrounds. This rule change in Colorado reflects broader points.
- Broadcasters Win Alcohol Ad Free Speech Appeal in
The Missouri alcohol-ad case and a separate court ruling against cannabis advertising rules show the difficulty of restricting advertising while also respecting free speech.
- Advertising Regulations Take Shape As Illinois Readies For Legal Cannabis in
Illinois legalizes recreational cannabis Jan. 1 -- the second-largest state to allow adult-use pot. Ad regulations vary state by state; the rules in Illinois resemble an emerging regulatory framework: