Around the Net

Virgin Active Seeks New Creative Agency

  • Campaign, Monday, August 3, 2015 10:05 AM

Virgin Active, the gym chain, is believed to be speaking to three agencies ahead of a pitch this month. The company used to work with Karmarama as its lead creative agency, although the pair parted company last year. Virgin Active is in the process of renewing its marketing arrangements after financial group Brait paid GBP682 million for an 80% stake in the gym in April. Virgin Group owns the remaining 20%. The gym chain is currently reviewing its media planning and buying business held by Manning Gottlieb OMD.

Read the whole story at Campaign »

Next story loading loading..