Results for August 2006
- Creative Roundtable: Does It Hold Water?
- Evian's beautiful 'Detox' campaign feels skin-deep» 0 Comments
- Industry Watch: Clothiers Try for a Good Web Fit
- Clothing retail has lagged online, but it's closing the gap.» 0 Comments
- Performance Marketing Portraits
- The push from the corner office that all media must be measurable isn't lost on companies that operate within the sales channel.» 0 Comments
- Models for Change
- Clients want both niche experts and big-picture thinking, and agencies have had to adapt» 0 Comments
- One Brand, Many Faces
- Direct response marketing typically hammers a message relentlessly through one channel at a time, but Fujifilm brought its F-30 and V-10 digital cameras direct to consumers in early June by starting conversations both on-air and online.» 0 Comments
- Getting In The Front Door
- In an age of fragmentation and user controlled media, even door-to-door salesmen have to adjust their pitches.» 0 Comments
What is performance marketing?
Just a sexy new label for direct marketing and a raft of related sub-disciplines? It might well be. But the tactics and strategies of this growing marketing discipline are becoming part and parcel of many digital media and marketing strategies.
OMMA explores the art and science of performance marketing as a response to an increasingly fragmented mediaverse in which consumer-generated and consumer-controlled media grow more pervasive by the day. How do marketers plan to initiate a sustained dialogue with consumers? Performance marketing experts are trying to figure it out, tweaking and ...» 0 Comments