• ANA Highlights In-House Agency Growth, Concerns
    A new report finds 78% of its members now have an in-house agency. That's up from 58% in 2013 and 42% in 2008. The biggest concern is keeping teams motivated.
  • Publicis Groupe Leads First Half M&A Buyers' List
    That's according to R3, which tracked 235 M&A deals in the sector with a total value of $13.6 billion, up 43% from the same period last year.
  • Big Week For WPP On The M&A, Biz Dev Fronts
    The Kantar deal, Read suggested to analysts, gives WPP the ability to serve its clients' data needs without owning it -- the tack taken by competing holding companies like IPG and Publicis Groupe.
  • OOH Firm Talon Broadens U.S. Footprint with Grand Visual Acquisition
    The deal, which follows the purchase of a San Diego OOH shop earlier this year, also includes Grand Visual's campaign management platform QDOT.
  • Concerns For Safety Rise Among American Travelers
    Over-tourism and climate change will have a significant impact on destination choices in the coming years, according to a new report from MMGY Travel Intelligence.
  • Any Day Now On Kantar-Bain Deal
    Bain will acquire around 60% of the research unit, which is valued at around $4 billion, leaving WPP with a sizeable 40% minority stake.
  • 'It's A Tide Ad' Creative Jumps To Grey
    Javier Campopiano is joining the agency as Chief Creative Officer, Grey Europe & Global Clients.
  • WPP's Latest M&A Transaction
    While Americans were busy picnicking and watching fireworks, WPP was signing off on the acquisition of a majority stake in a technology-driven creative agency.
  • Is Accenture More Conflicted Than Your Average Holding Company?
    WPP seems to think so and is opting out of audits and reviews conducted by the consultant.
  • Happy 4th Of July Controversy
    Just in time for the Fourth of July, a controversy involving a marketer, a pair of sneakers and the Betsy Ross flag.
« Previous EntriesNext Entries »