• Women Draw The Short Straw
    Though women are more likely to go to college and earn degrees than men, they don't reap as large of a benefit from their education.
  • Touchy, Feely Stores Have The Edge
    Stores are still important for shoppers: 73% of consumers visit stores to touch and feel products, says the report. Stores can still have an edge over ecommerce if done right when it comes to driving consumers to purchase.
  • Being Right More Important Than Being First
    CEO of JoTo PR, proposes a contrarian theory: "fake news" has actually benefited the media, consumers and businesses alike. "We've seen an increase in the number of media outlets carrying news to the public, and the amount of content the media is putting out."
  • Social Media And Human Contact Thrive Together
    There's no evidence for the proposition that social media crowds out face-to-face communication with those who ought to matter most, our close friends and family members.
  • Fashionable Radio Listeners
    Almost four-in-10 commercial radio listeners consider themselves to be 'Fashion Forward', or ahead of the game when it comes to what to wear.
  • Never Say Never
    After mobile phones had gone mass market, half of U.S. adults told Gallup they had a "cellular phone" and half said they did not. Of those without a cellphone, almost half said they had no intention of ever getting one.
  • Reducing Churn For Customer Success
    72% of organizations had a clearly defined Customer Success strategy while the remaining 28% said they didn't have one yet.
  • Partner With SVOD Providers For Younger Generation
    Operators should embrace subscription video-on-demand services, making it easier for younger viewers to access their subscriptions. Most users of SVOD services like Netflix, Amazon and Hulu are younger (aged 25-34) and have been in their homes less than 12 months.
  • PAH Coupons Out, Digital In
    For the fifth consecutive year, US consumers' redemption of digital coupons increased by double digits. In 2017, consumers' digital coupon redemption rose 67%.
  • Digital Tactics To Love
    Committing to specific digital tactics can be difficult for marketers. There are so many different approaches that it can be tempting to continuously search of something better.
« Previous EntriesNext Entries »